While social distancing measures along with other precautions are still in place due to COVID-19, those who would normally attend an alternative fuels convention or a Clean Cities meeting can now enjoy content from the comfort of home.
Instead of waiting for an upcoming event, many Clean Cities coalitions have archived previous alternative fuels webinars from the beginning of 2020.
- Green Drives Webinar Series: Best Fleet Practices Using Biodiesel– Chicago Clean Cities along with the Renewable Energy Group (REG) and the B20 Club hosted a webinar on the advantages of fleets using biodiesel. The webinar plus slideshow presentation can be found here. Note: You must use the webinar password to gain access to the video.
- 2020 Webinar Library– Denver Metro Clean Cities has an entire archive on their website of previous webinar series such as Tech Talks and Consumer EV Workshops. The topics of these webinars range from electric trucks and buses and propane autogas to workplace charging and grants. Access the entire library here.
- Keeping Your Fleet Moving Forward: Strategies for a Post-Pandemic Market– Utah Clean Cities also has a backlog of webinars available for the public. The “Keeping Your Fleet Moving Forward” webinar, hosted by Merchants Fleet, discusses strategies for adapting fleets during and after the COVID-19 pandemic. Find this webinar and more here.
- 2020 Winter Webinar Series: U.S. EPA’s SmartWay Program– Wisconsin Clean Cities and South Shore Clean Cities hosted a webinar to discuss the EPA’s SmartWay Program with speakers from EVO Transportation and a U.S. EPA representative. This program was designed to help fleets reduce fuel consumption and produce less pollution. Watch the full webinar here.
- The Power of Waste: Renewable Natural Gas as a Vehicle Fuel– Louisiana Clean Fuels hosted this webinar earlier this year focusing on the power and possibilities RNG has. This webinar included presentations from LA Clean Fuels, Energy Vision, St. Landry Solid Waste and NatG. Watch the full presentation here.
These webinars proved to be a useful tool even before a global pandemic made them necessary to carry out events and meetings. There are plenty of resources on all types of alternative fuels for anyone with personal or professional interest.
For more information on webinars both previously recorded and upcoming in 2020, sign up to receive the monthly Fuels Fix newsletter. Each month, the newsletter will include a few webinar options hosted by Clean Cities coalitions and adjacent organizations along with all the information necessary to register or access them.