Join Us for a Comprehensive Review of the Medium and Heavy Duty EV Data Collection Project
[Virtual Webinar] – Drive Clean Colorado, in partnership with CALSTART, is pleased to share our upcoming webinar that will dive into our collaborative efforts addressing the projected nationwide surge in electrification transportation. This virtual event will review and summarize the key takeaways from the Medium and Heavy Duty EV Data Collection project.
Fleet participants, Via Mobility and Roaring Fork Transportation Authority (RFTA) will join us to speak to their experience along with other project partners. We will discuss how these projects have the potential to be hugely impactful when planning for widespread EV growth across the nation – by analyzing the performance of EVs in different climates, topographies, altitudes, and fleet applications, we can learn much about EV battery performance, efficiency, and energy use.
WHAT: Summary & review of Medium and Heavy Duty EV Data Collection project
WHERE: Zoom webinar, register here
WHEN: Wednesday, August 30 from 2:00 pm – 3:30 pm MT
WHO: Drive Clean Colorado, CALSTART, Via Mobility, Roaring Fork Transportation Authority (RFTA), and other project partners will be speaking on their experiences at this event. Webinar attendance is open to members of the media, Clean Cities Coalitions, industry experts, stakeholders, and interested parties.
- Overview of the collaborative efforts between Drive Clean Colorado and CALSTART.
- Insights into the Medium and Heavy Duty EV Data Collection project, its objectives, and significance.
- Real-world experiences shared by fleet participants, Via Mobility and RFTA, shedding light on their involvement and the impact of EV adoption in their operations.
- Discussion on the significance of the project’s findings for the broader context of nationwide EV growth.
- Analysis of EV performance, battery efficiency, and energy consumption across diverse climates, landscapes, altitudes, and fleet applications.
About Drive Clean Colorado, a Clean Cities Coalition
Drive Clean Colorado (DCC), a Clean Cities coalition, is a non-profit member organization that delivers a variety of programs to support equitable clean transportation and efficient mobility choices with the goal of cleaner, healthier air for Colorado. DCC partners with municipalities, state agencies, community-based organizations and clean transportation leaders to provide education and support for the EV transition. DCC runs the Drive Electric Colorado initiative which is a clearinghouse for all things EV in Colorado and hosts two ReCharge coaches for the Colorado Energy Office, who provide grant coaching and EV awareness outreach. Learn more at DriveCleanColorado.org, and follow along on Twitter and LinkedIn.